LIFESTREAM Advanced Probiotics 30 Capsules
- Rewards Points ?
Sold Out 2377632
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics can support today's lifestyle of stress and poor nutrition which can severely compromise the natural balance of essential microflora in the gut. Topping up these bacteria is a natural way to support optimum health and wellbeing by helping to keep your digestive and immune systems functioning at their best, and supporting skin health from the inside out.
The expertly designed, award-winning formula in Lifestream Advanced Probiotics helps balance and maintain optimum microflora with 14 strains covering five of the main genus types: Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus, and Bacillus. Lifestream Advanced Probiotics is formulated in the UK by a team of doctors and tested independently by accredited microbiological and analytical laboratories
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics are micro-encapsulated, thus remaining stable in the acid conditions found in the stomach for true efficacy, and potent throughout the shelf life. This eliminates the need for the product to be refrigerated.
Who might benefit from taking Lifestream Advanced Probiotics:
- People on antibiotic therapy, anti-inflammatory steroids or chemotherapy
- People experiencing natural hormonal fluctuations
- The Aged population
- Those Immunological compromised
- People with an unhealthy diet
- Those experiencing stressful times
- People with infections or illness
- Those experiencing irregular bowel motions
- People with digestive/bowel upsets
- People who experience food intolerances or sensitivities
Each capsule contains a minimum of 2 billion probiotic microorganisms per capsule:
Bacillus subtillus PXN 21
Bifiobacterium bifidum PXN 23
Bifiobacterium breve PXN 25
Bifiobacterium infantis PXN 27
Bifiobacterium longum PXN 30
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
LactobacillusÂ delbrueckeii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45
LactobacillusÂ salivarius PXN 57
LactococcusÂ lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63
Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
Vegetarian capsule: Cellulose and hypromellose.
This product is vegetarian and free from gluten, wheat.
Adults: Take 1 - 2 capsules daily.
Children 6-12 yrs: 1 capsule daily.
If on antibiotics: double the daily dose and take 1 hr before or after the antibiotics. Continue for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- Lifestream Advanced Probiotics contains naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms which have been previously shown to be safe to take during pregnancy. However, we would always recommend that advice should be sought from your GP/Health Care Practitioner whenever taking supplements whilst pregnant.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.