Harker Herbals Child Skin Rescue 150ml
- Rewards Points ?
Harker Herbals Children's Skin Rescue Calms and Soothes Itchy, Dry Skin and Supports Delicate Skin Repair
Harker Herbals Children's Skin Rescue has a Wild Berry Flavour and is Suitable for Children Age 0-12 Years
Harker Herbals Children's Skin Rescue contains all natural plant extracts with no added refined sugar or alcohol. Each dose delivers high strength plant extracts in yummy fruity syrups and, being a liquid, the active ingredients are rapidly absorbed. Harker uses clinically researched ingredients with a long history of traditional use. Echinacea and Baical Skullcap supports the immune system's response to allergens, either ingested or arising through skin contact. Grape Seed Extract is a powerful antioxidant clinically researched to support skin repair and may help protect delicate skin.
Harker Herbals Children's Skin Rescue provides a gentle soothing herbal syrup to:
- Calm and soothe itchy dry skin
- Support the body's immune reaction to allergens
- Support the repair of delicate skin
- Provide useful everyday support if prone to outbreaks of dry, itchy skin
- Baical Skullcap (scutellaria baicalensis) extract equivalent to dry root - 675mg
- Wild Pansy (viola tricolor) extract equivalent to dry flowers - 675mg
- Echinacea (echinacea purpurea root) extract equivalent to dry root - 405mg
- Nettle (urtica dioica) extract equivalent to dry leaf - 574mg
- Grape Seed (vitis vinifera) extract equivalent to dry seed - 1352mg
- In a base of brown rice syrup, vegetable glycerine, stevia leaf, plant-based natural flavours, glucose, citric acid and water.
- 100% natural and sustainable sourced ingredients
- No added refined sugar or alcohol
- Each 5 ml dose contains approximately 1.8g of natural plant sugars (or the equivalent to the natural sugars in 1/8 of a small apple)
- Free from gluten, dairy, preservatives, nuts, alcohol, honey
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place and use within 12 months of opening (no refrigeration required). Not suitable for diabetics. Take extra care with infants under 2 years as serious illness may develop quickly. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
Shake well before use. Turn bottle upside down and squeeze to dispense syrup onto spoon, or insert syringe into plug opening, turn bottle upside down and draw recommended dose. Syrup may be warmed a little to enable easier pouring.
- Recommended dose: Take the recommended dose by age group 3 times per day:
- Infants 0-1 years - 0.5ml (10 drops)
- Children 1-2 years - 1 - 2ml (1/4 metric teaspoon)
- Children 2-5 years - 2 - 3ml
- Children 5 years and over - 5ml (one metric teaspoon)
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so, we require a signature on all of our deliveries.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.