HEART SURE Pulse Oximeter
- Rewards Points ?
- Measure your Oxygen Saturation (Sp02) & Pulse Rate
- Ideal for monitoring respiratory conditions; pre/post-exercise and pre/post-operative conditions
- Low perfusion: 0.2%
- Portable & convenient
- Alarm function
- Dual colour OLED, large font, multidirectional display
Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read the label and instructions. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
• Press the power button for 2 seconds to turn the Pulse Oximeter on
• Open the clamp, then place one finger into rubber hole of the Pulse Oximeter (it is best to put the finger as far in as possible) with nail surface upward, then release the clamp to shut
• The data may take a few seconds to appear while a reading is obtained
Please see instruction manual for full list of warnings.
• Prolonged use or depending on the patient's condition may require changing the sensor site periodically. Change sensor site and check skin integrity, circulatory status and correct alignment at least every 2 hours
• SpO2 measurements may be adversely affected in the presence of high ambient light. Shield the sensor area if necessary
• The following will cause interference to the testing accuracy of the Pulse Oximeter:
-High-frequency electrosurgical equipment
-Placement of the sensor on an extremity with a blood pressure cuff, arterial catheter, or intravascular line
-Patients with hypotension, severe vasoconstriction, severe anaemia or hypothermia
-The patient is in cardiac arrest or is in shock
-Fingernail polish or false fingernails may cause inaccurate SpO2 readings
• Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
• The device cannot be used in children less than 1 year old as the result may not be accurate
• Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
• Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in a flammable atmosphere
• Follow the battery instructions carefully
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.