FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Daily Wash Kit 60 x 1.94g sachet plus Wash bottle Kit
- Rewards Points ?
A natural way to help relieve congestion
- Helps relieve colds & flu, sinusitis and hayfever
- Gentle wash for daily use
- Deep & thorough wash to clear excess mucus
- Suitable for post operative nasal care
- Isotonic saline solution
- Non-medicated and preservative free
A gentle, non-medicated isotonic wash that helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion.
The isotonic solution has a lower salt concentration and is ideal for washing and daily cleaning of the nasal and sinus cavities.
Daily use post-operatively will help clear the nasal and sinus cavities of dried blood and mucus.
How to prepare and use FESS® Sinu-Cleanse Wash
Please read instructions for use carefully. Before commencing to use FESS® Sinu-Cleanse you will need to boil 200 mL of water then allow it to cool until luke warm. Do not use with boiling hot water.
- Empty contents of one sachet into the FESS® Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle
- Pour previously boiled luke warm water into the bottle to the line marked ‘FULL’.
- Place cap and tube onto the bottle and screw on tightly. Place finger over opening of cap and shake the bottle gently until the powder dissolves.
- Lean or bend over a basin and place the cap gently inside the right nostril ensuring the tip is pointed towards the back of your head.
- Keeping your mouth open, gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action. Whenever the soft squeeze bottle needs to fill with air, remove it from the nose before you release your hand pressure. This prevents “suck back” and helps to keep the remaining solution clean.
- Allow approximately half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril. A small amount of the solution may enter your throat. This is not harmful.
- Using the remaining solution, repeat this process in your left nostril. If necessary, blow your nose when you have finished. Discard any remaining solution you do not intend using within the next 2 hours.
- Wash bottle, cap and tube thoroughly after each use and allow it to drip-dry.
- For best results use FESS® Sinu-Cleanse once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor or specialist. This bottle is a mixing bottle for your convenience of use only. It is not a measuring device.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.