FESS Little Noses Saline Drops & Aspirator 25ml
- Rewards Points ?
FESS Little Noses is a non-medicated saline solution that provides relief of dry or blocked noses due to colds, allergies, sinusitis or dry air. The gentle alcohol free saline solution will not sting your baby's delicate nasal membranes and being non-medicated it can be used as often as needed without the worry of harmful side-effects.
How does FESS Little Noses work?
FESS Little Noses works by loosening and thinning nasal mucus and moisturising dry nasal passages. This helps to clear stuffy noses, allowing your baby to breathe easier. As babies insist on breathing through their nose, a clear nose is essential prior to feeding and sleeping.
FESS Little Noses is available in a spray and drops
FESS Little Noses Drops convenient bottle is ideal for newborn babies allowing a gentle application of non-medicated saline into the littlest nose.
This product includes a special FESS Nasal Aspirator.
This aspirator is a rubber bulb syringe with a soft tip designed to gently suction the mucus (loosened by FESS Little Noses Saline Solution) from your baby's nose. Since babies cannot clear their noses as we do, the suctioning effect of the aspirator has the same effect as blowing to clear mucus congestion.
Using the nasal aspirator to re mucus will help avoid the harshness of tissues.
FESS Little Noses can be used as often as necessary
How to Use FESS Little Noses Saline Nasal Drops:
1) Lie baby flat on his/her back and carefully tilt their head back.
2) Hold the bottle upside down and gently squeeze 1 to 3 drops into each nostril.
3) Hold your baby in this position for 1 to 2 minutes to give FESS Little Noses Saline Nasal Drops time to thin the mucus.
4) Gently wipe mucus from the baby's nose to prevent skin irritation. Alternatively, a nasal aspirator can be used to gently clear loosened mucus without the harshness of tissues.
If a spray is preferred hold the bottle upright and squeeze or try FESS Little Noses Saline Nasal Spray.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep and at least 15 minutes before a feed so that your baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
How to use the FESS Nasal Aspirator:
1) Hold the aspirator in one hand (away from the baby's nose) and expel air from the bulb BEFORE you place the tip at the entrance of your baby's nostril.
2) Gently place the tip of the aspirator at the entrance of the nostril, pointing towards the back of the nose.
3) Hold the other nostril shut to create a vacuum.
4) Gradually let the air back into the bulb. The suction will pull mucus out of the nose into the bulb.
5) Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb onto a tissue.
6) Repeat this procedure with other nostril. When you have finished, clean the aspirator with warm soapy water, rinse and air dry for continued use.
Remember to always use as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.