CODRAL Relief 6 Signs Cold & Flu Caps 16
- Rewards Points ?
- Body aches & pain
- Blocked Nose & Runny nose
- Sore Throat
- Chesty cough
Each capsule contains:
Paracetamol is an analgesic that is thought to inhibit a pain-transmitting enzyme produced in the brain. Paracetamol works to relieve headaches and other body aches and pains. Paracetamol also helps reduce fever .
Guaiphenesin is used for the relief of a mucus cough. It works by thinning the mucus to loosen chest congestion which helps to cough it up and get it off your chest.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg
Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
2 capsules every 4-6 hours at night-time as necessary.
Maximum: 8 capsules in 24 hours.
This medicine should not be taken for longer than a few days in adults, or 48 hours in children, except on medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
- Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
- NOT for children under 12 years
- Do NOT use if you have taken paracetamol
- Do NOT use if carton seal is broken or missing or if capsule foil is broken
- Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.