CLINICIANS MultiFlora 30 Capsules
- Rewards Points ?
Sold Out 2319780
It supports healthy gastrointestinal function (stomach and bowel health), offers immune support and is an ideal everyday probiotic for general health and wellbeing.
This is a shelf stable product ideal for travelling and ease of use.
Clinicians MultiFlora Digest Blister Pack Benefits:
- Ideal everyday probiotic to help maintain healthy gut flora, gastrointestinal function, immune support and general health and wellbeing
- Also ideal for those who are recovering from illness and want to give their immune system extra support, also those who have poor diets, are highly stressed and anyone interested in optimal health. Also for those of you who are travelling
- Contains 2 of the most studied and scientifically researched probiotics in the world, namely Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12
- Capsule technology allows the probiotics to survive stomach acid intact to populate the small intestine and bowel where they are utilized
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics, but at a different time of day, to help keep digestion normal and to manage the antibiotic side effect of diarrhea. Take MultiFlora at least 3 hours away from antibiotics, or last thing at night for best results
Each Capsule Contains:
Total probiotic bacteria no less than 7 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG™ 3.5 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12™ 3.5 Billion CFU
CFU = Colony Forming Units, at the time of manufacture
Also Contains: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
No added: Gluten, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
Children 3 years and over: Take 1/2 to 1 capsule daily with food.
For young children, capsules should be opened and sprinkled on food or mixed with fluid.
Do not reheat. If taking antibiotics, take at least 3 hours before or after each dose.
This product is shelf-stable - This product does not require refrigeration – read about our Heat Sensitive Product Policy here.
- Additional Information: Infants 1 month to 3 years: Consult your health professional before administering to this age group. Premature neonates and infants 1 month to 3 years of age have tolerated 4.8 billion CFU/day of Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 and at least 10 billion CFU/day of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. Our recommended dose would, therefore, be to take half the contents of one capsule and mix with breast milk, infant formula, milk or water and drink once daily.
- Clinicians MultiFlora Digest is cultured on a skim milk base and may contain traces of lactose in the finished product. Studies on Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 indicate that this strain exhibits lactase activity and can help assist with lactose digestion. This product should, therefore, be suitable for lactose intolerant individuals. Individuals with severe IgE mediated dairy allergies should avoid taking Clinicians MultiFlora Digest or consult their health professional first.
- Consult your health professional before use with the following treatments and/or conditions: radiation therapy, recent oral or gastrointestinal surgery (particularly short bowel loop) and those who are immunosuppressed (e.g. HIV). Under such circumstances, there is increased susceptibility of bacterial translocation and subsequent infections such as liver abscess, endocarditis, and septicaemia.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Both Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 are considered suitable to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.