AQUATABS Water Purify 50 tabs
- Rewards Points ?
Sold Out 230464
How do Aquatabs tablets work?
Aquatabs tablets utilises the organic chlorine donor sodium dichloroisocyanurate to kill water borne organisms that cause stomach upsets and diarrhoea therefore making water safe for drinking, cleaning teeth and for washing fruit and vegetables.
What are Aquatabs tablets ideal for?
- Rain, river and lake water
- Standpipe and tap water.
- Camping, trekking, and back-packing.
- Boating and yachting.
- Holidays and foreign travel.
What are the benefits?
- Delivers clear, palatable solutions.
- Chlorine based with residual antibacterial effect.
- Convenient, low cost & versatile.
- Solid dosage format without the need for dosing equipment.
- Safe & stable with a long shelf life: 5 years.
- Rapidly and totally soluble.
- Simple to use with little skill required in remote situations.
- Compact, easy to store & distribute.
- Contains no calcium or other ingredients that can cause scaling or leave insoluble residues.
- Suitable for a wide variety of water conditions.
- Simple to use.
- Totally effective.
- Approved by the World Health Organisation for life-long use.
- Used by the UN, UNICEF, WHO, Red Cross.
- Used by NATO, British, French, German, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Finnish, Spanish, Thai and Indonesian Armies.
Where there is sediment in the water, allow the water to settle or filter the water through a fine cloth. The decanted or filtered water is then treated.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.