LA ROCHE-POSAY Redermic C10 Serum 30ml
- Rewards Points ?
Reveal your skin’s health with the La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10, a radiance-revealing formula suitable for all skin types that will fight free radical damage and add vitality to the complexion.
Skin ageing can be caused by many things. Genetic factors account to 30% of the ageing process due to the slow down of the metabolism of skin cells, with the remaining 70% is caused by exposure to external factors such as UV rays, pollution, infrared and tobacco smoke. Created to address this issue, and specifically formulated to be suitable for use on sensitive skin, Pure Vitamin C10 is the first serum formulated at a physiological pH of 5.5 which offers the best tolerance for sensitive skin and helps to preserve the skin’s barrier function.
Enriched with 10% pure vitamin C, otherwise known as ascorbic acid, this biologically active form of vitamin C will brighten, stimulate collagen production and reduce the damage of free radicals. The inclusion of 0.45% salicylic acid will smooth and exfoliate away dead skin cells, while a duo of neurosensine and La Roche-Posay’s own thermal spring water will eliminate inflammation, soothe redness and relieve sensitivity.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so, we require a signature on all of our deliveries.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.