BePure Deep Sleep 180 Caps
- Rewards Points ?
Quality and adequate sleep plays a critical role in supporting our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. It’s during sleep that our bodies undergo a wide range of restorative processes. Sleep deprivation can be a contributing factor in hormonal imbalance, gut dysbiosis, anxiety, low mood and impaired memory.
Who is it for?
Anyone who may be experiencing anxiety and/or have trouble sleeping at night. Particularly for those who are stressed, have a racing mind, gut issues, low mood and brain fog.
BePure Deep Sleep has been formulated with herbs and nutrients specifically to support a night of deep, restorative sleep.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Passion Flower - Used for the flavonoids known to bind to the GABA-a receptors. GABA is a calming neurochemical.
- California Poppy - A known sedative which also binds to and activates our calming GABA receptor sites.
- L-Theanine - An amino acid that can help to increase relaxation and sedation, and appears to improve sleep quality.
- Tart Cherry - A known source of natural melatonin - our sleepy time hormone.
- Chamomile (4:1 Extract) - Contains a molecule called apigenin which helps decrease anxiety and increase relaxation.
- Magnesium as L-threonate - Magnesium is relaxing and calming mineral
- Ginger Root - Ginger helps to support the gastrointestinal system by increasing HCl levels in stomach, reducing reflux and nausea at night time
- Lavender Powder Extract - An anti-anxiety and sedation herb
- Zinc as Picolinate and Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine HCL - These nutrients support anxiety and therefore help with sleeping well.
Suggested usage: Take 3 capsules daily, with food in the evening, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
It is recommended to take BePure Deep Sleep alongside BePure One and BePure Three for optimal support.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take with warfarin or other blood thinning medication
- If you are undergoing cancer treatment or have recently been diagnosed, please do not take this product due to the methylated B’s.
- Be cautious when taking antibiotics and immunosuppressants. Consult with your healthcare professional if on any medication.
- Head caution that many of the sedating herbs in this product can enhance the effects of sedative medications i.e. benzodiazepines.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.